Sunday, May 29, 2011

Blue Starburst Mani

I saw a post at Deez Nails a little while back, and have been wanting to do a similar mani. Here is one of Deez's examples in purple. So pretty! The colors I used in this mani are a Kiss - Pearl Blue striper polish over one coat of Essie - One Day Without Blues


Starburst!



The Pearl Blue is a bit darker than the pictures show. I've been loving this manicure ever since I put it on, although I did have a bit of a problem during application, as little Icarus pounced me and I dropped the striper cap, which landed on my bf's futon and made a bit of a mess. Now there's a nice blue spot on it. Ah, oh well. We're planning on getting new furniture anyways. I also did this on my toes, but the starburst only on the big toe nails.

As always, thanks for looking, and I hoped you enjoyed! Happy painting!

4 comments:

  1. I love your nails! This is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! this is an easy fast look that never goes wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love this! I like the same color in different hues, always an eye pleaser!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!