Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 2: Orange - Sinful Colors - Courtney Orange

Hello, hello! Here is my Day 2 manicure from the 31 Day Challenge... Sinful Colors - Courtney Orange! This is a beautiful bright orange shimmer that's perfect for upcoming Halloween or fall manicures! This is Courtney Orange at two coats and a topcoat of Borghese Brilliante. Unfortunately, the topcoat made it bubble. I guess I'll have to be looking for a new one soon.




Poor Courtney, bubbled by my topcoat.


Look at that shimmer!

All in all, Courtney Orange is a beautifully pigmented orange. It really made me think of Halloween when I had it on and all the little orange pumpkins I'll be expecting to see soon. Come back for more soon... I have a giveaway in the works!

5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous orange! And your nails are so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love tomato-ey oranges like this! This is a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sinful Colors. Right now I have this color as the orange on my halloween candy corn mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!