Monday, December 19, 2011

Julep Maven Box for a Penny

Ooooohhh, girls! Have I got some exciting news! Julep is giving out Julep Maven box subscriptions with the first month for only a penny to the first 1000 to jump on the deal! I already grabbed mine; I'm excited!

If you want to grab this deal, head over to Julep using this link (I'll get referral bonuses if you do!) and hurry before the first 1000 runs out!


You can cancel your subscription at any time, so you could just get the first box for a penny just to try Julep out! I know I'm excited to try it and hope I get some awesome colors! The Style Quiz at their site helps them figure out what to send you - I got Bombshell. What did you ladies get?

2 comments:

  1. I love my penny box.

    You've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award. For more info, check out my blog http://operationnailit.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. what hot colours! really cute blog :)

    http://thisisenglandye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!