Thursday, January 26, 2012

Spotted: Sinful Colors Valentine's Day Set at Walgreens

Hello lovelies! I was poking around my favorite drug store looking for some of my favorite awesomely-priced polishes! Sinful Colors at Walgreens! I just happened upon this little Heartbreaker display for Valentine's Day and got excited because I was looking for a couple pinks. Sorry for the cell phone pic; I didn't have my camera with me.



Sinful Colors - Heartbreaker 2012
From left to right:
Rich in Heart
Forget Now
Tutu 
Bare
Sugar Sugar
Boom Boom
Glass Pink
Ruby Ruby


I grabbed Pinky Glitter from the regular display and Glass Pink from the Heartbreaker display because I missed it last year when they had it out. Most of these polishes look familiar to me (like Sugar Sugar from their Christmas display), but Tutu and Bare may be new. Let me know if you find this display in your store! I really should have taken my regular camera to get pics of the other displays, but this one caught my eye the most.


Until next time, happy polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!