Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I just got back from a lovely dinner with William at PF Chang's - deeee-licious, especially the Snow Maiden sake! I have on the beautiful pink Zoya - Alegra in celebration of the day, but I wasn't able to get any good pics of it since I first put it on Sunday. And now it's chipping. Sadface. New mani time? I think so! :D

I hope you've all had a lovely Valentine's Day whether you were celebrating with a loved one or having fun with friends or just chilling at home!


And just because it's my favorite color - purple hearts for you for Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. Great blog,now following!
    Stop by my blog sometime!
    xoxo
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that necklace storage you've got, it makes me want to make on for myself! :D

      Delete
  2. I wanted to give you this award! Come visit my blog to see: http://pixelspolish.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-award.html

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!