Accepting this award comes with a few rules:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award picture to your blog post.
For my 7 random things about me, I'm going to try not to overlap with info from my past awards. Here goes!
- I recently saw someone's post mentioning one of Oprah's guests on her show talking about the proper way to paint your nails at home, and her nail painting order was way off from how I do mine (pinkies first, etc). I go left (non-dominant) hand first, thumb to pinky, then right (dominant) hand thumb to pinky one coat at a time. How does yours compare?
- I store my polishes in three slightly overflowing shoe boxes at the moment - I need some better organization!
- On the non-polish-related side, I love burgers most when they have mayonnaise on them, and they just seem incomplete without it. (Although cheeseburger clubs are my favorite - NOM!)
- My hair has changed quite a bit since childhood. I've always had thick hair, but it went from straight to straight on top and curly underneath, to pretty curly/wavy all over as I changed up the way I managed it over the years. I'm loving my wavy hair now!
- Circle of Death is my favorite drinking game. Six is for chicks!
- I love board games. Kill Doctor Lucky is fun. :D
- I'm a pretty go-with-the-flow and easily interested kind of person. If you introduce me to something like a hobby or TV show, I'll likely try to keep up with it and adopt it as my own.
The 15 lovely bloggers that I am nominating! (I tried to check for lacqueristas that don't have the award already.)
- The Dragon Lady
- Enamel Girl
- Jessica v. Polish
- Katrina's Nail Blog
- Lost Girl's Notes
- Nails for Sanity
- Painting Rainbows
- Pixel's Polish
- The Polish Lab
- Polished Mess
- Right on the Nail
- Spooky Nails
- Things I Love at the Moment
Now onto telling all these ladies that I nominated them! Until next time, happy polishing!