Sunday, March 18, 2012

Another Green Mani from St. Patty's Day

I'm going to try to make this a quick post so I can enjoy my Sunday. :) I had on Soulstice - Telluride and Soulstice - Dublin for the dots on this mani!


Telluride is a lovely mint green (a bit more minty and bright than this picture shows) with a great golden shimmer. I got a little nick on my ring finger and decided to do the dots for a little cover-up, and was a great excuse to use Dublin for my St. Patty's Day mani!

Nail Polish Breakdown:
1 coat Orly Bonder
3 coats Soulstice - Telluride
1 coat Poshe fast-drying topcoat
dots of Soulstice - Dublin
1 coat Poshe fast-drying topcoat


Dublin is a great deep green with shimmer.

I believe that this was my first dotting experience, and I used the end of a paintbrush to get the dots. Teehee!

4 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love the colors and the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my gosh! This is too cute! I love finding new, creative designs!

    Thanks!

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like seeing more Soulstice polishes! The few I have a really nice-- great to work with. Love the dots on this manicure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!