Monday, March 5, 2012

New to Me Nail Blogs! [Volume 2]

Hoo hoo! I've decided I'm going to start up doing posts on new to me nail blogs to share the love! I'm going to feature 10 blogs that I've found recently, but right now I have a little bit of a backlog - woops! Note, these are blogs I've started following, not necessarily ones that are brand new. The lovely bloggers for today are:

drinkcitra
LovebeanGirl
OMG! Polish 'em!
Operation Nail It
Painted Pixies
Pixel's Polish
Pointless Cafe
Polish Ninja
stuff i (s)watched
The Mani Logues

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for featuring me! I'm honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me! Can't tell you how much I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!