Saturday, June 2, 2012

New to Me Nail Blogs! [Volume 3]

Another set of blogs I've found to start reading! Unfortunately, Blogger is being a little silly and not letting me add anything new to my blogroll at the moment. Note, these are blogs I've started following, not necessarily ones that are brand new. These blogs are ones I found back in January. Eep! Maybe I should make this a more regular posting. The lovely bloggers for today are:

Finger Painted
Girly Bits - Pam has her own Indie polish brand called Girly Bits
Lost Girl's Notes
milleneufcent20 - Canadian blogger posting in French
Nailed It
O' Natur Nail
Pretty Polished Pointers
The Illustrated Nail
The Nail Polish Guru
The Polish Well

Post your blog in the comments if you want me to include you in a post! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for the mention! So sweet of you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! It's always fun to check out other nail blogs! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!