Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New to Me Nail Blogs! [Volume 4]

Hi everyone! I need to start uploading photos while Will is at work because I can't upload the photos from my win from Sally Hansen right now as it would knock him off the internets. Ah well, you get new nail blogs instead!

The lovely bloggers for today are:

Carinae L'etoile's Polish Stash
Chronicles of a Lacquerhead
Grape Fizz Nails
I am Definitely Addicted...
Lacquer Obsession
Mental for Polish
My Nail Polish Online
Nailed: A Nail Polish Blog
Pretty & Polished
Sirena Sparklestar

Post your blog in the comments if you want me to include you in a post! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I love these posts :) It's so fun to check out other nail bloggers! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you enjoy them! Sometimes it's just easier to to do all text post too! ;)

      Delete
  2. I would love it if you would share my blog. :) Its http://polishedtoat.blogspot.com/ And I love that you put them all in one spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! I'll put yours on the next post since you asked so nicely!

      Delete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!