Sunday, June 3, 2012

Spring Beauty VoxBox from Influenster

Hi all! I received a Spring Beauty VoxBox from Influenster to test and review the products within! Check out all the box has to offer! 



These were all included, as well as a bonus of Dr. Scholl's for Her Ball of Foot Cushions.


Of course Icarus had to take a peek!


Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Animal Instinct - I was super excited about these because I've never tried nail strips before! They came in a hot pattern too! I've got them on now, and will be posting a review of them later this week.


ChapStick LipShield 365 - I love my ChapStick - SPF is definitely a plus too! I actually took it to Florida with me on Memorial Day weekend and it's great and has a nice lemon meringue scent and flavor. :)


Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash - New body wash is always fun! It left me feeling moisturized and clean, but I'm a person who prefers floral-scented body wash, while this one has just a slight oatmeal scent to it. Still performs well though!


Dr. Scholl's for Her Ball of Foot Cushions - I'm not really much of a heel-wearer, but I'll try these out!


Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in Light/Medium - I wore this last night when going out for sushi and a couple drinks. The two colors are great for blending and did a great job!


Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Moonlight Path - I was excited to see a full-sized product like this one in this VoxBox, but upon seeing the fragrance, I was a little put off. I've encountered Moonlight Path before in foam soap form, and didn't really enjoy the scent then. The fragrance is a bit too musky for me; I do tend to prefer more floral scents, but others seem to enjoy it. Just not my cup of tea. 


SoyJoy Bar in Blueberry - When I saw this was included in the box, I was not looking forward to trying it, as I have tried one before and didn't enjoy it. This time however, I liked it pretty well. The blueberry flavor is tasty. The bar is pretty dense and kind of chewy. It was enjoyable, but there are other snack bars available that I would more readily purchase than this one.
____________________________________________

Of the seven of these, I still have to try the Dr. Scholl's cushions and will edit this post when I try them.

Being an Influenster member, I find it fun to get products and being able to share what I think about them. If you're interested in trying out this program, check them out here.

Keep an eye out for my detailed review of the Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail strips soon!


Disclaimer: I received each of these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster and these are my 100% honest reviews. 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I like the contents of this box! Seems like stuff one can really use!
    Aww I like the picture with Icarus! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!