Saturday, July 28, 2012

Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox

Hey guys! I've got my Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox to show you!!! I'm not going to be doing an in-depth review right now, but I will update this post as I continue trying these out!


Sadly, I don't have any pictures of Icarus investigating my box today - he sure was interested when I opened it though!


Product details!



The Sally Hansen products I received! These were what I was most excited about with this box. The color of the magnetic polish is Red-y Response, and I am in love with it! I'll have a post up soon with it!


Yay shampoo and conditioner samples! I love treating my hair!


And more sunscreen? Perfect for summer!


Lady products - teehee! Not gonna go into detail on these, but if you want to hear more about Shark Week, just visit TrollXChromosomes on Reddit! Funny stuff!


And the pretty bag it came with!


Banana Nut Bread bars from Quaker! This was soooo tasty - banana nut bread is one of my favorites!

I hope you enjoyed looking at the goodies! I love receiving these samples to review!

Disclaimer: I received each of these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster and these are my 100% honest reviews.

3 comments:

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!