Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sinful Colors Social Ladder

Hello, hello, polish fiends! Today I have the lovely Sinful Colors - Social Ladder to share with you!


Nail Polish Breakdown:
1 coat Orly Bonder rubberized basecoat
4 coats Sinful Colors - Social Ladder
1 coat Poshe fast-drying topcoat

Social Ladder is a very elegant white shimmer with very subtle blue and pink shimmer that's not noticeable in these pictures.

I should have used a white or beige undercoat for Social Ladder, but I didn't think about it before I started painting. I ended up with four coats and then Poshe'd it. The polish dented on my pointer and middle fingers soon after I painted it, but this mani actually lasted for 6 days before the first chip appeared. Crazy awesome wear, even though I wasn't super impressed by the color. It's very elegant, but I think I'm just not a fan of light colors. It is very nice for a professional mani though.



Close up!

So what are your feelings on soft, delicate colors like this one? Love them, hate them, top them with nail art, or wear them for special occasions only (I'm thinking weddings)?

I'm going to post my fun additions to this mani soon. Stay on the lookout for it!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one! I enjoy soft, delicate colors like these from time to time :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!