Tuesday, July 17, 2012

In Stores: Rite Aid Nail Polish Displays (Warning - Very Picture Heavy)

I think this was my first time stopping in this Rite Aid in Greenwood, and I'm really glad I did! Look at all the displays! I don't think I've seen more than 6 displays in one drug store before, but this one had a ton! I hadn't seen Color Club or Ma.nish.ma in stores before, so I'm glad I just happened to stop at this one! (It just happens to be on an intersection with a Walgreens AND a CVS. Talk about competition.)

LA Girl Fruity


LA Girl Disco Brites


Scented Nail Color


Color Phase


Wet n Wild Bejeweled
I'm going to have to stop by again soon to grab one or two of these;
this was actually the first time I'd seen this display in person.


Sally Hansen Limited Edition Insta Dri


Sally Hansen Salon Effects Avril Lavigne Collection


Magnetique magnetic polishes


Ma.nish.ma Electric Brights (Sorry about the blurriness.)



Revlon core display
Do you see what I see? Hint: It is a very sought-after polish that will feature in my next mani post.


Essie Mirror Metallics


Essie Bikini So Teeny


Color Club Take Wing


Color Club Blossoming


Revlon Scented Treats


Revlon French Mix


Wet n Wild cracklecraze Neon Crackle


Wet n Wild Chrome


Ma.nish.ma. Glow-In-The-Dark


Soooo, have you seen these while shopping around? It's the first time in a while I that I got to look at all the pretties! I hope you enjoyed the display spam!

7 comments:

  1. The Electric Brights by Ha Mish Na are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I need this rite aid all I have is a cvs and there might be two displays and theyre normally empty and never get restocked

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely need a Rite Aid here! I went to CVS after work today and they don't have any of those displays except for the Essie Summer 2012 collection and it was wiped out. May need to stop in at Walgreens!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love posts like this one. It makes me want a vacation overseas, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So are some awesome displays! I really need a Rite Aid where I live!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing nail polish displays!! Awesome post :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!