Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color - Red-y Response

Greetings, lacqueristas! Today I'm showing you Sally Hansen - Red-y Response that I received from Influenster for review!


Red-y Response is a beautiful red-toned purple magnetic polish from Sally Hansen's Magnetic Nail Color series. The cap with the magnet is removable, which was very useful when I was putting this on. It has a wavy pattern like the cap shows. And this magnet is clearly strong enough to make the pattern show up! I'll have to use it on my magnetic Nabi to see if the magnet was the problem with that polish.


And a little bit of product information for you!

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color
NEW! Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color is summer's hottest nail trend that allows you to create a gorgeous 3-D nail art effect in just seconds. This unique formula has been specially developed with magnetic particles - just hold the built-in magnet over wet polish to reveal a unique design on the nail. Seal with a topcoat for extra shine! Learn more at www.sallyhansen.com

Easy Steps
STEP 1
Shake and Apply 2 coats
STEP 2 
Hold Magnet for 10 seconds over wet nail polish
Instant Attraction!
Let dry and seal with a top coat for extra shine

Where to Buy: Available at chain drug stores, food stores and mass merchandisers nationally. Suggested retail price: $9.99.


Because my nails are pretty curved, the magnetic pattern doesn't appear on my entire nail, but I think it's totally fine because of the awesome effect it has on most of the nail. I seriously could not look away from this polish! Both the color and the pattern are lovely!


I really loved this color. If you know me, then you know purple is my favorite color. However, I've always liked blue-toned purples more than red-toned ones like this one, but I think Red-y Response has changed my mind. The wine color of this polish looks amazing with my skin tone! And now I am even more in love with my favorite color because of my new-found appreciation of it! Yay purples!

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary to test and review through the Influenster VoxBox program.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I like how this looks! It almost looks feather-like! Really pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought this at my local CVS, I can't wait to try it. It looks very cool on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Maybe I should dive in and give the magnetic polishes a try!

    I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you're interested, please check out my post on it here: http://urushinails.blogspot.jp/2012/08/notd-and-nomination.html

    You can put the info up on your site and nominate other bloggers you think are worthy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!