Sunday, September 9, 2012

Taking a Break

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I will be taking a break from blogging as things in my life have gotten quite a bit busier recently. I've been teaching three college level biology labs since August along with keeping up my 40 hours at my full time job. I'm also looking into doing some volunteer hours over the weekends, so blogging is going to have to sit on the back burner for a while (at least the rest of this semester).

When I do get back into blogging, there will likely be more posts about jewelry-making along with nail polish, so I'm pretty excited about that!

Thank you all so much for taking your time to read my blog, and I hope you understand!

1 comment:

  1. Life sounds busy! I look forward to your future posts! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!