Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Jewelry Sale


Hello everyone! Long time, no see! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm still on a break from blogging until December, but I opened up my shop on Etsy and moved all of my jewelry over from my Facebook store and I wanted to let you know!
 
And you know what today is? CYBER MONDAY!!!

 
Use code CYBERMONDAY20 to receive 20% off of anything in the store! You can message me on Etsy if you want to know the specific colors used in the necklaces; I just haven't posted that information yet.
 
Or, if you've seen a nail polish on my blog that you would love in a necklace, just purchase a custom order and let me know what you'd like!
 
I am planning on selling some wire ornaments and jewelry in the future in this shop, so look forward to a couple of ornaments being posted!
 
Thank you so much for looking! I've got some other wonderful news to share when I get back in December! Happy holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Congrats!! :) You can read my post to find out more about it at my blog www.missmanimonster.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!