Sunday, January 13, 2013

New to Me Nail Blogs! [Volume 9]

Hello everyone! I can't believe I've been away for so long! There's been soooo much going on in my life recently that I'm really looking forward to sharing with you, but for today I'll just have some new to me nail blogs to share! (I think from now on I'll link to a post that I particularly enjoyed on the blog.)

The lovely bloggers for today are:

9ml Universe
feedkmayeorchids
Manicurator
Oh Three Oh Four
Once Upon a Polish
Partly Cloudy With a Chance of Lacquer
Pish Posh & Polish
Shenailigans
Sincerely Stephanie
The Polish Haven

Leave your blog in the comments if you want me to include you in a post! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Love discovering new blogs to follow!

    Here's mine: http://polishedandglittered.blogspot.com

    Happy Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Thank you for including me there. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. New bloggers to follow. Here's mine http://justforfunnails.blogspot.com/

    Happy Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you! :D

    I'm glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!