Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Life Events... I'M ENGAGED AND WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!

Hi lovelies! This has been a long time coming, and I kept hinting at it, but I finally had to let you guys know! Back in October 2012, William proposed to me while we were on a cruise on the Freedom of the Seas! I had absolutely no clue, and I was only too happy to say yes!


Here's my ring! Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?!? And guess what else - it glows blue under blacklight too! **Oooooh, Ahhhhh...** Blue is Will's favorite color and one of mine as well. [More pictures of this mani to come!]

And then, in February we bought a house! A great three bedroom place with an open floor plan that we both LOVE! Pictures to come when I've finally gotten the decor the way I want it. That reminds me that I need to go shopping for curtains tonight! Yay shopping!

Things here have been busy busy busy planning wedding stuff and housewarming parties, so the nails have fallen by the wayside a little bit. I should still be popping in from time to time with nails. (I've comandeered the guest bedroom to use as a polish station!)

I do really want to thank all of you for keeping up with me even though I haven't been posting very often. I think I went from around 112 followers to 150 without posting much, so thanks so much to all of you that are new followers, and of course all of my previous followers too! (Unfortunately Google has decided to get rid of Google Friend Connect, but I have others ways you can follow me - I'll be posting an update on that as well. Just check the right sidebar, for now I have Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, and Google +. Google Reader - oopsies! I misread someone's post - but Google is getting rid of just Reader. I just switched to Feedly!)

I do have a mani to show you that I wore recently that I'm sure any of you Firefly or Serenity fans will love - soon!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful ring. COngratulations on everything. Sounds so exciting!
    And GFC is not going, google reader is. I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arrrrg, I thought I had seen it, but I'm pretty sure you're right and I just misread. Thanks for clarifying!

      Delete
  2. Yay, congrats! So much exciting stuff all at once!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Your ring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!