Monday, May 13, 2013

Firefly Nail Art: The Hero of Canton, The Man They Call Jayne

Hello lovelies! Today I've got something for all of you Firefly and Serenity fans out there.



Now tell me - now that I said that, what does this mani make you think of? To anyone that said Jayne's hat - DING DING DING! You win!!!

Nail Polish Breakdown:
1 coat Orly Bonder rubberized basecoat
2 coats Sinful Colors - Firefly
Sponged with Sinful Colors - Cloud 9 and Courtney Orange
1 coat KleanColor - Holo Bluebell
1 coat Poshe fast-drying topcoat



Shiny!


Left to right:
KleanColor - Chunky Holo Bluebell
Sinful Colors - Firefly
Sinful Colors - Courtney Orange
Sinful Colors - Cloud 9

I had no clue what to do when I started this mani, but as soon as I picked up Firefly, everything just came together! Jayne's hat was just calling to be put into nail art!

Here's a video of Adam Baldwin (Jayne) singing the "Hero of Canton" song while wearing his famous hat.



So who is your favorite character from Firefly? I've been told that I look a little like Kaylee. Shiny, eh?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I actually just got a Jayne hat in the mail yesterday, lol! My fave is Wash though:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!