Friday, June 21, 2013

From the Vault: Twisted Jem

Hello lovelies! Here's another from the vault that I probably wore in summer of 2012 - right after my hunt for Finger Paints - Twisted finally netted me the flakie goodness. I saw post after post of manis topped with Twisted and HAD TO HAVE IT. I found it eventually after running William all about the big city of Greenville because my Sally Beauty in middle-of-nowhere Greenwood never stocked new stuff.

Nail Polish Breakdown:
Zoya - Jem
Finger Paints - Twisted



I love this on top of a dark color like Jem!


So. Many. Colors!


In this one you can see a bit more of Jem's shimmer.


And look at all that bottle shimmer too!


I've seen people compare FP Twisted to Cult Nails Unicorn Puke that was such a huge hit. How do you think they compare? Were you able to score Twisted or Unicorn Puke?

I hope you enjoyed this one! I love the rainbow of colors in Twisted. Makes me happy!

2 comments:

  1. Zoya - Jem is such a beautiful color. Love it fo fall :)
    xo,
    Luchessa.org

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your input! If you'd like to share your blog, please leave it on one of my "New to Me Nail Blogs" posts. Thanks!